Monday, 9 August 2010

Bags from Scraps


I washed Miss 1yrs Playcentre bag, and it fell apart, so it was time to make a new one, I found some very heavy denim fabric in an op shop and an old curtain - the non thermal type, with the addition of some snaps and a couple of D rings she has a drawstring top backpack which easily fits a change of clothes, cloth nappy and the lunch bag I just made.





I also made two lunchbags based on this tutorial and based the bag pattern around the same basic idea, just upsizing it, adding straps to the back and putting a drawstring topper to make the bag hold more without making it too large.




I added handles to the tops of my lunchbags, the insides are lined with scrap PUL not large enough to make nappies from.



I had a bash at making ziplock bag replacers too using this tutorial, great way to use up even the smallest bits of PUL, I patchworked this one together.



I have more cut out, and can think of lots of uses for them, Mr 3 wants to put cars in this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment